Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Blogmas 2013: Day 24! Current Inspiration

I can't believe it's already Christmas Eve, (for all of you who celebrate)!
Today I have a short and sweet post about my current inspiration. I find a lot of my inspiration from Pinterest all the way from fashion to food! I love exploring the season's trends and getting ideas for outfits and makeup.
I've really been into burgundy lately. Burgundy sweaters, nails, scarves, lips, hats etc! 
Also, I'm absolutely obsessed with knits this winter! Knit anything is just so cozy! I love sweaters and scarves especially. 
Lately I've been trying out a ton of different eyeliner looks with my Maybelline gel eyeliner. It's super fun to experiment with!
I love layering too! Jackets and scarves, boots and legwarmers, it's such a cute trend.
I've come across a ton of home inspiration with white and cream furniture and accents, wooden side tables, and subtle accessories. It all looks so wintery, I love it!
Hopefully I don't get too distracted and I can get a post up tomorrow!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment