Sunday, December 1, 2013

Blogmas 2013: Day 1! November Favorites

Hey everyone!
Today is the first day of Blogmas and to start it off, I'm doing my November favorites!
I tried a few new products this month and loved most of them.
I even have a few food favorites this month =)
First I have a ton of lip products to talk about!
I have been obsessed with the Nivea lip butters lately. They're so creamy and have an amazing scent.
I also tried the Baby Lips Dr. rescue for the first time and fell in love. They have a fresh minty scent and they make your lips instantly smooth. I have the shade Berry Soft and it's my favorite shade out of all of the Baby Lips! 
I had heard a little bit about the Sally Hansen colorfast tint and moisture balms but I had never tried them. I picked one up in the shade In The Pink, and it's a perfect 'your lips but better' shade. The smell of it is amazing as well (see a trend?).
The last of the lip products is the Vaseline lip therapy in cocoa butter. I see no difference in this to regular Vaseline, but the jar is so cute I couldn't pass it up. Although $1.99 for that much Vaseline is a little overpriced. However it is a super hydrating product and I use it when y lips are extremely dry.
I have 3 more products I found myself using daily. 
First is the e.l.f. studio blush in Tickled Pink. I featured this in a haul a little while back and I have grown to love it. It's the perfect shimmery peach shade.
I was in desperate need of a shadow primer so I picked up the e.l.f. one for only $1! It works great and keeps my shadows vibrant for hours on end.
The last makeup product is the Cover Girl perfect point plus eyeliner in Charcoal. I'm not sure if this is still available but if it is I would definitely recommend it. It glides effortlessly and blend for the perfect smokey look.
Next I have a couple hair products that have been doing wonders for my hair.
I have really thick hair and it's impossible to untangle without this Rusk detangler. It's a cream formula which works perfect when my hair is wet.
To fight frizz, I've been using the John Freida Frizz-Ease Finishing cream. You only need a tiny bit to hide every stray hair. 
As you can tell I might have a stopped by a Trader Joe's once or twice...
I tried cookie butter for the first time and it's delicious on pancakes! It tastes just like gingerbread. 
I have gone through this Vanilla and Cinnamon tea like crazy! It's my new favorite tea especially on a cold day.
And finally, my last favorite would have to be Luna bars. They taste great and they fill you right up. My favorites are Chocolate Dipped Coconut and White Chocolate Macadamia.

Well, that's all of my Monthly favorites!
See you tomorrow for Blogmas day 2!
Bye! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment