Saturday, December 7, 2013

Blogmas 2013: Day 7! My Favorite Lotions

Today is the 7th day of Blogmas and I can't believe the first week of December is already over!
Since the weather has been getting colder my skin has been getting dryer.
I like to use a variety of different lotions to get my skin back on track. It's very important to stay moisturized during the winter to keep your skin healthy and smooth!
My favorite lotion for all-over is the Vaseline total moisture cocoa radiant lotion. The pump is super convenient and makes it much easier to dispense. I use this on my hands as well when they're feeling dry. This body lotion is fairly thick and it has quite a pleasant smell. There is so much hydration given by this product it's crazy!
When I get out of the shower I prefer to use The Vaseline Spray & Go lotion. It's super easy to apply and blends in fast. 
For a hand lotion, I love the scent vanilla joy by Beyond Belief. It's a really light consistency and it smells great! It completely moisturizes my hands and it lasts. 
The las lotion is Vanilla Bean Noel by Bath and Body Works. This has the most amazing smell and it leaves your skin feeling so smooth.
That's all for today, sorry this post is going up a bit later in the day than usual. 
Anyways, see you tomorrow!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment