Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Blogmas 2013: Day 17! My Skincare Routine

To be honest, I don't really know why I'm posting this today.
My skincare routine is the bare minimum. I wash my face, occasionally use a scrub, and moisturize, that's it! I found that after trying various acne treatments, creams and other miscellaneous face products, none of them did anything to help acne. If anything, they made it worse! I have very sensitive skin which may be the issue, I can't tell. I decided to cut down on product use and let my acne cure itself and it did! I definitely still have acne, but it isn't as bad as it used to be!
My skin is feeling softer than ever now, and I have brought the acne down to a minimum. When I do get the odd pimple or two, I try to resist popping it unless I have to. I keep all products off of it and wash my face twice a day (I usually just wash my face once a day).
 First of all, I wash my face at night using the Clean & Clear Morning burst fruit infusions mandarin orange face wash (That's a mouthful). This is oil free and super gentle. It smells amazing and makes your skin felling extremely soft!
Every other day or two, I use the Queen Helene cocoa butter facial scrub. This scrub is natural, and very gentle on the skin. The exfoliating beads are very tiny and not abrasive, but it still feels nice. I prefer the Mint Julep kind but I decided to try this one out, I don't like the smell though!
I tried a few different day creams and this one is my favorite! I use this day and night although I'm thinking of trying out the same night cream. This is a super thick formula and give tons of hydration. It contains SPF15 which is great for all year!
That's pretty much my skincare routine, very basic! 
Thanks, Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment