Friday, December 20, 2013

Blogmas 2012: Day 20! EOS Lip Balm Review

EOS lips balms a super popular and raved about! I've been using them for quite a few years now and I really enjoy them! They are perfect for under lipsticks or lip glosses because it's a thinner balm and it's not overly creamy. They don't provide deep hydration, so I wouldn't use them for a night balm or anything but they are moisturizing enough to add under lip colors. They won't make your lipstick slide off or lack pigmentation. They also smell really great and look cute too! 
A few downsides are that they don't fit easily in your pocket, and they take up a little more space in your purse. They also aren't ideal for extremely dry lips.
The 3 I have currently are pomegranate raspberry (red), strawberry sorbet (pink), and sweet mint 9blue). My favorite scent is sweet mint, and as you can tell by the perfect dome shape it's brand new! I've also tried summer fruit (coral/red) and honeysuckle honeydew (green) in the past and loved them both!
These cost around $3-4 which is a bit expensive compared to Nivea essential lip balms which are $3 for 2. But if you're willing to "splurge" I think they're worth it!
That's it! 
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment