Saturday, December 14, 2013

Blogmas 2013: Day 14! The Rocket Mascara

Today I have another review on something I've been using for quite a while!
I actually repurchased The Rocket mascara a few weeks ago because I had ran out a long time ago. I was in need of a new mascara so I decided to buy an old favorite.
At first this mascara can be hard to work with. The consistency is thin and wet. I think it works well if you leave it for a few weeks to let it get a little more tacky. Once the mascara is a little more tacky it does wonders for your lashes! This lengthens your lashes while also adding some volume. I wouldn't go as far as saying this is my favorite mascara, but it's definitely up there in the top few!
Before Mascara
 After Mascara
As you can see, the newer mascara doesn't add a ton of volume, but I hope when it gets tacky it works a little better.

This mascara is pretty affordable, it can usualy be found for around $6 or $7 depending on where you go.
That's pretty much all I ca say about it so I hope it helped!
Bye! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment