Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Top 5 Face Products!

Hello Everyone! 
Since I've already posted my Top 5 Eye Products, I thought why not continue and show my Top 5 Face Products!
I think face makeup really ties together the whole makeup look with a flawless complexion. These are my Top 5 "holy grail" face products!



I chose a variety of products from foundation to bronzer!



1: COVERGIRL 3 IN 1 FOUNDATION
My first face essential is the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation. This is my current favorite foundation! It blends effortlessly and it has great coverage. It also doesn't make you look super shiny but it's not exactly matte.
$10-$13



2: MAYBELLINE FIT ME CONCEALER
The next thing is the Maybelline Fit Me concealer. This is one of my new found loves and it works great under the eyes. It brightens your under-eyes and blends really easily.
$6-$8



3: BENEFIT WATT'S UP HIGHLIGHTER
I do only have a sample of this, but I still really love the product. It's the perfect shimmery champagne color which adds a gorgeous glow to your face. 
$36 (Full size)



4: NYX BLUSH PEACH
The NYX blush in peach is such a universal shade that goes with nearly any makeup look.  It's a bright pink color and it adds a natural-looking flush
$5-$10



5: NYC SUNNY BRONZER
I don't wear bronzer often, but when I do I really like this one. It's matte and it's really easy to blend.

And that's it!
That completes my top 5 face products, I hope you enjoyed!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment