Friday, April 11, 2014

Delon+ Coconut Body Butter ~ Review!

Hey there!
I received this body butter for Christmas from a friend (thank you!) and I've been using it ever since!. I don't have many body butters for some reason, my collection mainly consists of lotions so this was a nice little change. Coconut is one of my favorite scents (my friend knows me so well!) and I was super excited to try this out. 


I believe this is from Costco, (My mother told me she had seen them there). It is by the brand Delon+ and it's in the scent Coconut. It smells very similar to Coconut products by The Body Shop which is amazing! It smells so tropical and coconut-y!


It isn't as thick as some body butters I've seen, but it is by far thicker than an ordinary lotion. it think the consistency is perfect for moisturizing the whole body. The scent lingers for a while on the body which I enjoy! This nourishes the skin and leaves it feels smooth and soft especially after soaking in over night!

OVERALL:

Price: N/A
 Use/moisture: 9/10
Downside: hmm, It doesn't last for ages but other than that, no complaints!
Would I repurchase?: Yes!
Would I recommend?: For sure!

I hope you liked this review!
BYE! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment