Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Day in Pictures! #1

Hey there!
I thought I'd start a new section on my blog called "My Day in Pictures". I've see quite a few other blogs write posts like this so I thought I'd give it a go! My blog is still mainly focused on beauty, but I thought I'd incorporate some lifestyle posts once in a while.
By the way, these aren't pictures from today, they're actually from Monday, as I wanted to pre-schedule this post.
I hope you enjoy!



To start off the day, I had some plain oatmeal with cinnamon and raisins. This is one of my favorite breakfasts and it's healthy too!


 I managed to somehow get mascara all over my eye today!


For my outfit, I've got on a top from American Eagle, my jeans are light acid wash jeans from H & M and I have on a pair of $1.80 earrings from Forever 21!


I went shopping at the mall in the morning and got a Strawberry Banana Orange Julius, it was so delicious!



At the mall, I found some shoes for a special occasion I have coming up. They're super cute and I love how they sparkle!


I had kind of an odd lunch consisting of leftover fried rice and an egg salad sandwich.



I wrapped a gift for a friend today. I love this shiny pink & red paper from Walmart!
(And yes, I got her the same shirt I wore today because I loved it so much and we have similar style!)


For dinner, I had (spaghetti) bolognese with a different pasta. Yum!


After dinner, I went to a different mall with a friend and stopped by Target and a few other stores. 



I picked up a few things at various places and I found this reusable cup at Starbucks for only $1!

That's pretty much my day in pictures. I hope you enjoyed the change in topic, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment