Thursday, April 24, 2014

Gosh Treat Me!: Hair Treatment ~ Review!

Hey there!
I recently picked up this hair mask on the clearance rack at Shoppers Drug Mart. I was desperately in need of a new mask and this was calling my name! It was only $2. I searched online, and I believe Gosh is a UK company. I could not find the full retail price. I always forget to look at the clearance rack at Shopper's but when I do I find great deals!
On with the review!





I feel like I prefer other hair masks I've tried in the past but I can't quite figure out why.
It's just not as moisturizing as I expected. I assumed Gosh was some sort of mid range, almost high-end line so I expected this to be great. It doesn't smell the best but it's not unbearable by any means. It is easily worked into the ends of my hair.
The waiting time is exceptionally long for this particular mask. It says to leave it on for 10 minutes!
When I rinse it out, my hair just doesn't feel that much different. I mean, it's a little bit softer but other masks I've used have given extremely noticeable moisture.
I haven't noticed much changing in the repair spectrum of my hair either. 
I don't think I would repurchase, but for the price, I don't really regret buying it.

OVERALL:
 
Price: 10/10 (Sale price)
Moisture: 5/10
Downside?: Doesn't do anything special
Would I repurchase: No
Would I recommend: No

I hope you found this review helpful, thanks for taking the time to read!
Bye! =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment