Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Beauty Hacks #1!

Hello Everyone!
I thought it would be a fun idea to start a new section on my blog called "Beauty Hacks"! I think it could also be helpful to some of you and a great way for me to share some of my most used beauty tips! In each post, I will show 5 of my favorite beauty "hacks" (or tips) and talk a little bit about them! I'll try this out today, and then see if I want to further continue with the idea.
I hope you enjoy!
xx

TIP 1:
 Apply a black eyeshadow over top of you eyeliner to set it in place, increase the intensity, and help it last for longer.



TIP 2:
Use a clean lash comb to brush through lashes in between coats of mascara to remove any unwanted clumps. You don't even need to spend any money for this, just go into Sephora or a beauty store with samples and pick up one of the tester mascara wands.


TIP 3:
Instead of spending money on a brow gel, just use the hairspray you already have!
Just coat a brow spoolie or a little lash comb in hairspray and brush through your brows. The hairspray will set and so will your brows!



TIP 4:
Use a flat eyeshadow or concealer brush to pack on your highlight under your brow bone. Choose a white or cream shade to give the appearance of a lifted, flawless brow.




TIP 5:
Kill 2 birds with 1 stone by using hair conditioner as shaving cream! 
The razor will still glide across your skin and the conditioner will still leave you skin feeling smooth.


I hope this post was helpful and that you can use some of these ideas in the future!
Bye! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment