Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Favorits 2014!

Hey there!
I'm going to try to right this post fairly quickly since I'm in a bit of a rush, so if there's a few mistakes or it's short, I apologize! I had an amazing April and I'm very thankful for that! Anyways, here's my April favorites of 2014!



First off, beauty!

I started using The Rimmel Stay Matte powder this month and began to love it! 


I used this NYX trio and Sally Girl Champagne eyeshadow a ton this month! They were easy neutrals to apply quickly.
I wore the Maybelline master precise felt liner with the L'Oreal voluminous mascara and they were such a great combination. And for lips, I've been loving the Nivea lip smoothie in acai & wild apple. 


I found myself using these Kirkland makeup wipes so often and they work great.
The live clean clarifying shampoo was amazing at removing any residue in my hair!


I wore Passion Struck from Victoria's secret so much! It was and early Birthday gift from a friend and I've been wearing it ever since.


Lastly a few random favorites.
I was obsessed with "The Fault In Our Stars" this month. This was an amazing book and I can't wait for the movie!
Russel Stevens chocolates and Maple Ice Mints were my loves this month, and of course, I had to include my scrunchie from UO!
That's all, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment