Wednesday, July 29, 2015

My Las Vegas


So from the 20-27 I was in Las Vegas, Nevada! I have never been before and it was a really fun experience. Las Vegas is like nothing you've ever seen before. Everything left me breathless. Of course, I have to share some photos with you. I like bringing my camera everywhere so I'm always ready to capture the moment. We stayed at the Aria and it wads absolutely amazing!
Here's My Las Vegas.




 View from the High Roller

 World's Largest Chocolate Fountain

 Bellagio & Caesar's

 La Reve Show

 Gold Bath Bomb
 


 Downtown (old Vegas)
 
 Red Rock Canyon & Vegas sign
 
 Fire @ Cosmopolitan before & after. We were at Red Rock Canyon during the actual fire.

Venetian and The Forum Shops H&M

Around the Wynn and an Essie vending machine

Don't worry, there will be a whole other post dedicated to the food ;) That was my trip through my eyes. I am so happy to have gone to Las Vegas I really had an amazing time and I am so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment