Thursday, July 30, 2015

Las Vegas Food Diary!


As you can probably tell (It's hard to hide) I am borderline obsessed with food. You might have been wondering why there was no food in yesterdays post. That's because I have a devoted this entire post to the food of Las Vegas. I'm not going to lie, the food was what I was most excited for. Boy was I not disappointed. I apologize if some photo quality isn't 100%, I had to take some on my phone. The food in Vegas is unbelievable. See for yourself and try not to drool!


 I had slightly heard about Shake Shack so we decided to try it out. It was so amazing, probably one of the best burgers I've ever had (as good or better than Hodad's in San Diego).


 I opted for the Shack Burger with crinkle cut fries and a black and white shake!


 Everyone was telling me go to Serendipity 3 so I tried it out! Everything was huge!


 We ordered the frozen hot chocolate and the Forbidden Broadway Sundae. They were both amazing! We nearly finished the frozen hot chocolate but the 3 of us couldn't even get through half of the sundae!


 The sundae had a whole piece of cake in it!



 Of course we had to hit up In-n-out which was the busiest I've ever seen it.


 Cheeseburger, fries, and strawberry shake for me!


 The Aria Buffet was definitely up there in the best food of the trip. I got quite an assortment and I'm not ashamed to say this is not all of the food I ending up trying. My favorites were the fried rice, provolone sticks, cheesecake and pot roast!


 One day we tried The Roasted Bean @ the Aria for breakfast. I got a caramel blending coffee with a cheese danish. The small blended coffee was huge and I couldn't quite finish but the danish was amazing!


 Here's a few more miscellaneous things. Panera Bread, Banana Foster crepe from Jean Phillipe, desserts from the Mirage Buffet (not as good as Aria), Rita's italian ice, and a Deluxe Grilled Cheese fro Zoozacrackers Deli at the Wynn .


 Mini chocolate cheesecake from Jean Phillipe, A chicken sandwich I had at the airport, some frozen drink by the pool, more desserts from Jean Phillipe, and the World's largest chocolate fountain at Bellagio I believe.


 Amazing nachos from Yard House, The Batista's menu (too dark for other photos) I had chicken parm and it was amazing! Caribbean Passion Jamba Juice, Sprinkles cupcakes (never went) and a McDonald's happy meal (I was desperate).


I also picked up some food for the hotel room! That mint limeade from Whole foods was so delicious!

Here's a list of all the places we ate at:

Starbucks
Capriotti's
Aria Cafe
Yard House
Chipotle
Serendipity 3
Zoozacrackers
The Buffet @ Aria
McDonald's
The Roasted Bean
Batista's
Jamba Juice
Shake Shack
Panera Bread
Cravings (Mirage Buffet)
In-n-out
Javier's (Aria)
Jean Phillipe

As you can probably tell, I definitely ditched my diet for the trip. I have no regrets, you really need to treat yourself! Well that was an experience! What looked the best to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment