Monday, July 6, 2015

Maybelline Lash Sensational ~ Review


I am more than excited to review this mascara because it has created a new level of lash perfection. A friend of mine recommended this to me after saying it was ever better than the Benefit Roller Lash mascara, which I have never tried. It was only $6 at Walmart! I usually really like Maybelline mascaras and this one tops them all.


I love the color of the packaging, it's the same as Too Faced's Better Than Sex mascara.


It claims to have full fan effect volume and it definitely does!



The brush has very tiny, plastic bristles. It's similar to the Rocket however this brush is curved. One layer of this mascara gives a nice coat of length and volume. Two layers takes you from day wear to full on GLAM, I love it! It's not too difficult to remove but it takes a pretty much a full face wipe. It separates the lashes so nicely and doesn't clump a bit! It also lasts all day without one single flake!

RATINGS

Packaging: 9/10
Volume: 10/10
Length: 10/10
Lasting power/wear: 9/10
Price: 9/10
Would I repurchase?: YES!
Would I recommend?: If you like what you see down below.
Overall: 9.5/10 (I must really love it!)

Prepare yourself for many eye photos!


 My hair decided to photo bomb this one but I still liked it.




This mascara is one of my new top faves! It gives a TON of volume and length without clumps or making me look like I have 4, maybe 5 eyelashes. This is the best I've ever seen my eyelashes look.
Have you tried this?

No comments:

Post a Comment