Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Revlon Lip Gloss ~ Super Natural


A while back, I found a box of tampons with a free lip gloss in it! I thought it was a great deal, since it made buying tampons just a little more exciting. I recently found another box just like it and chose a different shade of gloss. I've already reviewed the first one here, so I thought I'd share my thoughts on this shade as well. I have found this deal at Walmart and other grocery stores, so I would definitely recommend hitting up the feminine hygiene section to try and score a free gloss! ;)

I definitely prefer this shade to the last. I found it a lot more wearable and I find myself reaching for it more often. I really enjoy the texture of these Revlon glosses. They are so smooth that they don't feel like a balm, but they are also hardly sticky (I can't stand sticky lip gloss).

The color payoff was perfect. It gave a nice sheer nude tint and a glossy sheen to my lips. It didn't look too over the top, in fact it looked effortlessly put together!

I really loved this gloss and it was perfect for everyday wear! I would definitely love to try some more shades.


RATINGS

Lasting power: 7/10
Color payoff: 8/10
Texture & wear: 9/10
Price: 9/10
Would I repurchase?: I'd be open to trying more shades.
Would I recommend?: Yeah, if you're looking for an affordable, non-sticky gloss.
Overall: 8.5/10

That's all for this review, I'll see you in my next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment