Monday, March 30, 2015

March empties ~ 2015

Time has been flying so fast lately for me. I feel as though if I blink, I may miss hours of my day. This has probably been due to all of the commotion in my life. I have been extremely busy lately and I've barely got time to process my own thoughts. I've been trying my best to get up some fair quality blog posts and I hope you've been enjoying them. Sorry for rambling so much, lets get on with it!

 The first thing I used up this month was another pack of the Kirkland wipes. This will be the last time I'll show them in my empties since I've said all I can say. I don't like them now that they have an added scent since it irritates my face and eyes!

I used up yet another Dove dry shampoo! This is my holy grail hair product.

I came to the end of the Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser. It was okay but it felt a bit drying and I wouldn't repurchase.

I had been trying to use up some of my lotions so I finished the Delon+ Coconut body butter and The Body Shop mini vanilla one. I liked them both but I preferred the Delon+ one!

I had been at the end of my Maybelline FIT Me concealer and I finally finished it. I've already repurchased since I love it!

I ran out of the Nivea Nourishing Nigh cream and I already picked up another!

The L'Oreal nail stickers I used were a bit of a disaster. I did a Mani Monday on them if you want more info.

And lastly, I finished up another Crest Glide Floss, not really beauty but I thought I'd throw it in since I really like it!

 
Those are all of the products I finished up for this March. I was surprised at how full my empties bag as by the end!

I'd just like to say, it really helps to think about the present instead of wishing your days away. Focus on the good in everyday! Have an amazing last bit of March and I hope April is even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment