Thursday, March 26, 2015

Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer


 This week has been super hectic for me. I wasn't able to schedule my weekly posts last weekend like I usually do which just added to all of the commotion. I'm still trying my best to get up all of my planned posts so we'll see how it goes! Today I thought I'd review the Redken Pillow Proof Blow dry primer that I received for Christmas. I had tried this product before at the salon and I loved it. My hair is extremely thick and long so I nearly never go to the trouble of blow drying it. Blow drying my hair can take up to an hour without any product, so I tend to avoid it if possible.


 First off, the packaging is really cute. I love the pink theme, it's very girly. The product itself is amazing. I could never have imagined a product like this. When my hairdresser first used this on me, I was super surprised. She blow dried my hair in half the time it usually takes! I knew I needed this product knowing my hair.

All I do to use this is section my hair into 2 or 3 sections, shake the bottle and spray about five sprays onto the section I'm working on. I brush it through and start blow drying. The product doesn't smell the nicest but it works wonders! It completely cuts blow drying time in half!

This is a higher end hair product so it's a bit pricey at about $22 but I really do think it's worth it. If your hair already take very little time it's probably not worth it. But if your hair holds you back from blow drying your hair, I would definitely recommend this. I don't think enough people know about this product, it is so unique and amazing.

 

Make sure to shake it up before you use it since you can tell there are 2 obvious sections. 


RATINGS

 Use: 10/10
Price: 6/10
Scent: 6/10
Would I repurchase?: Yes! But I probably won't be running out too soon.
Would I recommend?: YES!
Overall: 9/10

That's about it, enjoy your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment