Sunday, March 22, 2015

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer ~ Review


 Happy Spring everyone! It sure doesn't feel much like Spring here, since it just snowed on Friday but I hope you are all having a brighter Spring. I realized that I haven't even reviewed my new favorite face moisturizer, so that's what today's post is!


I bought this Ultra Repair kit at Sephora on Boxing day last year and I am so glad that I did. This is actually still on the website, and I believe it's limited edition so grab it while you can! It was $53 with a value of $110. I had always wanted to try something from this brand so it was the perfect opportunity to save $57.

This face moisturizer is a lot thinner than most face creams I've tried. I think that's mainly why I enjoyed it so much. I only use it in the mornings and it wear great under my makeup. It blends Into my skin really easily and seconds later it has set. After it sets, my skin feels smooth and not sticky and it's really for makeup! This has made my skin feel really healthy and smooth. it doesn't dry it out or make it tight. it also hasn't broken me out which is great!
The moisturizer itself retails for $30 which is quite pricey, however I loved it so much I would definitely consider repurchasing.

RATINGS

Moisture: 10/10
Texture & wear: 10/10
Price: 7/10
Would I repurchase?: Quite possibly
Would I recommend?: YES!
Overall: 9/10

That's about it! Enjoy the week ahead! :)

1 comment: