Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Favorites ~ 2015


I have been using the same products for a while now leaving me with only 5 favorites for the month. Hopefully April will be a more exciting month and I look forward to it! As I've already said, March has been really busy for me but it's been a nice change. I was trying to keep my makeup more simple and challenging myself to complete it in under 15 minutes. If I'm given the time, I can spend over half an hour on my makeup so I've tried to cut down. here are some of my favorites of the month!

The First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer has been a life saver lately. It soaks into my skin so fast which gives me more time to move on with my makeup. It's also very lightweight and moisturizing.

The Tarte Smooth Operator powder was actually in my last favorite but I had to add it again! It just makes my skin so soft and matte & it lasts for ever!

The Flower BB Cream was also in last months favorites. I've just been using it a lot since it gives great coverage for a BB cream.

Essie's nail polish in Under Wear was definitely my favorite of the month. It was the perfect spring shade.

I needed a new mascara so I went back to the Great Lash Lots of Lashes and I loved it! It give sgreat length and volume.

Those are my few favorites of the month, I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment