Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Perfect party essentials ~ Night out clutch


You always need a clutch or bag on your night out to carry all of your essentials. Whenever I pack my purse, I never know what to put in it. Here are some essentials for going out!


1. FACE POWDER to reduce shine

2. LOTION for dry hands

3. HAIR BRUSH & MIRROR for tangles & touch-ups

3. HAIR TIES for getting it out of your face

4. NAIL FILE for that pesky hang nail

5. PERFUME to smell great all night

6. BOBBY PINS for the fly aways

7. LIP COLOR to touch up

8. STAIN REMOVER for that 1 mishap


If you can fit it, I highly suggest bringing along a minimergency kit! It has everything from a sewing kit to polish remover. Since the little case is too boxy, I usually  just take everything out and slip it into my clutch.

These would work from Prom, parties and even just dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment