Sunday, November 30, 2014

November 2014 favorites & announcement!


I simply cannot believe today is the last day of November. I say this every year but I truly feel like this year sped by. Anyways with tomorrow being December and all I'd like to announce something pretty exciting! I will be doing Blogmas again this year! Last year I did Blogmas and posted every day of December (I missed Christmas day, oops!). I had so much fun with it that I knew I wanted to do it again! I believe Blogmas is more of just a blog post a day till Christmas but I like to go all the way to the end of the month. I don't see many people doing it, but I find it great motivation to post more. I'm going to try my hardest to get a post up every day for you and I've got some super exciting posts in mind! Feel free to check out my Blogmas posts from last year! A lot has changed since then!

Anyways, on with my favorites!

Garnier Fructis Texture Tease
This was a new hair product I tried this month. It works really well for teasing my hair on days I don't want to use dry shampoo.

Lush Tea Tree Water
I've mentioned this several times this month since I ran out. I realized how much I loved it!

L'Oreal Collection PRIVEE Doutzen's Nude polish
 The polish is the perfect mauve nude shade and it lasted and insane amount of time considering my nails usually chip in 1 day!

Maybelline Brow Drama
I fell in love with this product! It makes my mornings so much easier.

Elf cream eyeliner (coffee)
This eyeliner looks great with my brown eyes and it's not too harsh which I love!

NYX gloss (LA LA)
This shade of pink is gorgeous and goes great with neutral eyes! NYX glosses smell great too!

Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
ugh! So sad to say I'm nearly out of this. It's a bit to pricey to repurchased but I may have to splurge.

Prestige Soft Blend Khol Eyeliner (Lagoon)
I've mentioned this a lot too! it's a beautiful teal shade and lasts a long time too.

Castor Oil
OOOH this product is nice! It made my lashes noticeably longer within a week! I've got a post on it coming up soon ;)

I realize I had already talked about most of these products already but why not mention them again!


I went back to my favorite book series ever to refresh my memory a bit! I must say I fell in love again and am unhealthily excited for the Insurgent movie. I may have watched Divergent once. or twice. who's really counting...

Those are all of my favorites for the month! See you tomorrow for Blogmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment