Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Nivea Nourishing Night Care ~ Review


I recently mentioned in my prepare for Winter post that I had switched my face cream for a night cream. I was wanting something a bit thicker to help with my dry skin in the Winter. I usually gravitate to Nivea for my skincare since I've never been disappointed. You can find this at the drugstore for less than $10.


 It is definitely a lot thicker than my usual face cream. It similar to lotion vs body butter. it's easily applied however I feel like it lays on top of the skin feeling a bit sticky for quite a while before it sinks in.


 The packaging is really nice and sleek. I love the navy although appearance is irrelevant to the quality!


I do like this cream and feel like my skin is more hydrated with less dry patches. However I don't like how long it takes to absorb. 

Overall
Price: 8/10
Packaging: 9/10
Moisture: 8.5/10
Would I repurchase?: Possibly
Would I recommend?: If you're looking for an affordable thicker, night cream, yes!
Overall: 8/10

I hope this was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment