Friday, November 28, 2014

November empties 2014


It's that time of the month again... Empties time! I don't have too many products to show you from November. Surprisingly I didn't finish makeup wipes this month for once! Anyways, the months of these year have been flying by and I must say, while I'm very excited for December, I'm sad to see them go! I hope you enjoy and have a great last few days of November!

Secret Deodorant: Paris
I really love the scent of this deodorant and I've already repurchased it. It's the longest lasting deodorant I've ever tried.

Dove Dry Shampoo
Nothing much to say about this that I haven't already said. I love this stuff!

Nivea Mattifying Day Cream 
I did enjoy this while it lasted and I can see myself going back to it. 

TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray
I finished this a while ago and went to use it recently to find it was empty. I have a hard time reviewing thermal protectors since I can't really tell when they work. 

Lush Tea Tree Water
 I love this toner! It works so well and keeps my acne at bay. I'm lost without it.

Vaseline
I already repurchase another one of these. It's the perfect size and much easier to dispense.

I hope you have an amazing day, enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment