Thursday, April 30, 2015

April favorites ~ 2015


May is tomorrow and I am still slightly in shock about it. For the past fee years time has been going by extremely fast. April was a super fun month for me and I couldn't be happier with it. here are my monthly favorites. I don't have a ton but I've got a few. I didn't try too many new things towards the beginning of the month. As you can see, I have quite a few more non-beauty favorites this month which I haven't had in a while! Enjoy :)

I got some new colored pens from the Dollar Tree and they were perfect for decorating my planner! Orange and purple were my faves!

I was obsessed with my Alex & Ani bracelets. I just got them this month and I have worn them so much! They match virtually everything and are so simple.

I went back to my favorite winged liner this month for fun. Maybelline's Master Precise does it every time for me!

This simple gold ring from Topshop had to make it into my favorites! It's so simple and delicate!

I lost my creaseless hair ties for a while and I recently found them again! I feel like they add a bit more than a regular hair tie.

Of course I ahd to throw some lip balms in here since I can't live without 'em!


 I've been following the Blogilates calendars since February and I really enjoy them!



I also really enjoyed my Spotify playlist this month. Here are my favorite songs of the month!

Hazey ~ Glass Animals
Retro ~ Childish Gambino
Flashed Junk Mind ~ Milky Chance
Say My Name ~ ODESZA Zyra
Good Luck ~ Lenachka
Feathery ~ Milky Chance
I Want To Love You ~ Lenachka
Blue Jeans RAC Remix ~ Lana Del Rey
Sadnecessary ~ Milky Chance
Pressure ~ Milk & Bone
One Time ~ Marian Hill

I was a little obsessed with music this month since I was dreaming of Coachella!

I hope you enjoyed this April favorites and I hope you all had an amazing month!

No comments:

Post a Comment