Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Empties ~ April 2015


I definitely didn't finish too many products for the month of April but I wanted to share anyways! I 'm always shocked as the months pass since I feel like time is going so fast!

First of all, I finished the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner. I feel like it was pretty average. I really didn't like the scent, it was a bit too strong and strange and I would not repurchase.

I always repurchase the Live Clean clarifying shampoo. it works really well and I like to sue it once a week tor refresh my hair.

I also finished the Philosophy Sugar Plum Fairy body wash. At first I wasn't sure about it but them I began to love it. It felt really nice and it was a super unique scent.

Lastly, I used up two of my favorite lip balms by Nivea!

It was a bit of a short post but that's all for today! I hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment