Sunday, April 5, 2015

Spring makeup tutorial


I feel like it's been ages since I did my last tutorial! I was looking back, and I realized my last tutorial was in only in February. Never the less, I thought I'd share another one! Since we are getting deeper into Spring, I wanted to share a themed tutorial. I love Spring makeup! It's so bright and fresh. For this look, I went for a light lilac mixed with a bright teal and I love how it turned out!
Enjoy :)


1st thing I do in most of my daily makeup looks is apply a light shimmery shade all over the lids. It works as a base for the rest of the shadows and brightens up the eyes.


For the lids, I used a very pale and slightly sheer lilac shadow. This adds a really subtle pop of color which is great for spring.


To add depth, I blended a few different soft brown shades into the crease.


Something I think adds a lo to the look, is adding a bright, shimmery white in the inner corner. it pulls all the shades together nicely.


For a brighter pop of color, I used a teal liner on the lower lash line. This also makes the look slightly more dramatic!



And that's the look. As you can see in the photo above, I actually added a bit of s copper cream shadow on the upper outer corner.

I hope you enjoyed this Spring tutorial and I'd love it if you tried it out! Comment any questions you have, I always read them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment