Wednesday, April 15, 2015

25 (random) facts about me!


I thought I'd give you all a little peek into my personal life by sharing 25 random facts about myself! I'm really not the most exciting person but I figured I'd share anyways!

1. I really enjoy traveling, even packing!
2. I plan everything and usually have a million lists at once.
3. I could (& I do) spend hours in Forever 21
4. I love cooking & baking.
5. I'm also really into fitness & healthy eating.
6. I'd rather stay home & relax than go out and party.
7. Although I'd take any opportunity to go shopping!
8. I'm a bit over 5'9, sadly, probably too tall for heels.
9. I used to cut my hair fairly short, but for the past 3 or 4 years it's been super long
10. I plan to cut it to a shoulder length quite soon!
11. I'm a city person!
12. I'd love to live in LA.
13. I don't have, nor have I ever, really had any pets.
14. I definitely enjoy a good music playlist and couldn't live without it.
15. I love interior design & organization.
16. Tiffany blue and lilac are my favorite colors!
17. I'm a Taurus and I love horoscopes!
18. I apologize way too often.
19. I'm extremely pale, and I burn rather than tan.
20. I'm not much of a sports person, I'd love to be, but I'm not much good at any sports.
21. I'm terrified of spiders, I mean, terrified.
22. I'd choose a cheeseburger out of any fast food (in n out is my fave but runner up is McDonald's!).
23. Water is usually my beverage of choice!
24. I have a (not so) low key obsession with chocolate!
25. But if I'm given the choice between something chocolate flavored or vanilla flavored, I'll choose vanilla!

I hope you maybe got to know a little more about me!

2 comments: