Friday, April 10, 2015

Baby Lips Limited Edition Buds


So, I was shopping at Walmart the other day, and I came across a new Baby Lips display! Of course, I could not pass it up. When I scanned it, it only came up as $6 so that gave me even more reason to buy it. The whole display only had this 1 set with 2 limited edition spring shades. i really like them both and I really wanted to share them with you. I would definitely recommend checking your local Walmart or drugstore to try to find these.


The packaging is amazing! The colors are all so Spring-like and they go together perfectly.


 The two shades are Oh Orchid! and Petal Rebel.


 Oh Orchid! is more of a purple toned pink and Petal Rebel had a coral tone to it. I prefer Petal Rebel sine it's more wearable for me.


I found these to be just as moisturizing and regular Baby Lips. I've noticed all of the new Baby Lips have way less scent. These a have a slight sweet scent but it's not really noticeable.


Swatched, Oh Orchid! on the left, and Petal Rebel on the right. 

 Oh Orchid!
 
Petal Rebel

I really love both shades and can see myself getting lots of use out of them this Spring!

RATINGS:

Color payoff: 9/10 pretty good for sheer balms
Moisture: 9/10
Price: 9/10
Lasting Power: 8/10
Scent: 7/10
Would I repurchase?: Yes!
Would I recommend?: For sure!
Overall: 9/10

Have you seen these around yet?






No comments:

Post a Comment