Saturday, April 18, 2015

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask ~ Review


Hello there! So I thought I'd share another review from the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Head-To-Toe Hydration set. I already reviewed the Face moisturizer here so feel free to check that one out. Today I'm reviewing the face mask from the set.
The set was only $53 however the mask regularly retails for $28. You can get it at Sephora here!
The mask is slightly chunky with a bits of oatmeal but it goes on fairly invisible. After ten minutes, I rinse it off and my face feels quit smooth. It wasn't too much different than other face mask but my skin did feel pretty soft. I did really enjoy this mask since it worked well with my sensitive skin. it was very gentle and had little scent to irritate my skin.


I don't have much else to say, other than that.

RATINGS

 Skin benefits: 8/10
Moisture/repair: 8/10
How it feels: 9/10
Price: 6/10
Would I repurchase?: Possibly
Would I recommend?: Yes!
Overall: 8/10

I hope you enjoyed this review, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment