Sunday, April 19, 2015

Thymes Essentials Madarin Leaf Body Wash ~ Review


I picked up this body wash a while back at Target on clearance, before it closed down. I just recently began using it and now I can finally share my review. I can't really remember how much it was but from what I remember, I believe it was originally around $12 and it was marked down for around $5. Not completely sure on that one.
The reason I bought it is because it smelled exactly like mandarin oranges. it didn't smell like a fake candy-like orange scent, it smelled identical to a fresh mandarin orange! The scent alone completely sold me.


The body wash itself isn't my favorite ever but I really don't mind it. my favorite body wash is the tone body wash but this one was pretty good. It was just slightly too thin and didn't lather quite as much as I would have liked. The scent doesn't go away when I use it. I can still smell it while in the shower. It's a very gentle wash and doesn't irritate my skin (I have very sensitive skin).

RATINGS

Scent: 10/10
Lather: 8/10
Price: 8/10
Would I repurchase?: If Target hadn't closed down :(
Would I recommend?: Yes if you can find it! At least smell it if you see it!
Overall: 9/10

Overall I really liked this body wash and it's the perfect scent for the Spring time!


No comments:

Post a Comment