Saturday, June 27, 2015

DIY Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato


Here is the final DIY Starbucks recipe of the month! This weekend's drink is their Iced Caramel Macchiato. This is the drink I order when I'm looking for something with coffee but that is also a tad sweet. This drink is very simple to make so I hope you try it out!

Ingredients: 

1 tbsp (or less) vanilla syrup
1-2 tsp caramel syrup
2 shots espresso or 3 shots strong brewed coffee
1 cup milk
1 cup ice


 Add a tablespoon or so of vanilla syrup to the bottom of your cup. This is optional, only add it if you're looking for extra sweetness. I believe Starbucks does not add anything to the bottom of the cup.


 Add your ice.


 And your milk.


 Pour in your espresso/coffee.


 Top it all off with a (generous) drizzle of caramel syrup!


 I love the layers of this drink!


But I prefer to mix it all up to equalize the flavor.

That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment