Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Bed Head Extreme Straight Shampoo & Conditioner


 Hello there! So I have another review coming your way! This time I'm reviewing the Bed Head shampoo and conditioner I've been using for a little bit now. I picked these up in a set on, clearance at Target before it closed (still sad about that), for a really good deal! I was a little confused as to why the shampoo is noticeably larger than the conditioner. When I first started using it I still had my long hair, so I require nearly twice as much conditioner as shampoo. Now that my hair is shoulder length, I use less conditioner and the sizes worked out. I would prefer if they were just the same size however.
As for the extreme straight claims, I can't say I've noticed much of a difference if any at all. My natural hair isn't curly or straight. it's kind of wavy but not super wavy. When I let my hair air dry, it dries the exact same. I don't really blow dry my hair but maybe that would work better?
The consistency of both is a bit thinner than most which I don't love. But they do smell great and do a fair job. I honestly probably wouldn't repurchase these since they didn't stand out to me at all.


Happy Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment