Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Chickpea feta cranberry salad recipe


Hello! I have kind of been a bit obsessed with chickpeas recently. So naturally, I was searching Pinterest for the perfect chickpea salad. I couldn't really find just one that caught my eye so I took some ideas from a few different recipes and found the perfect recipe! This is such a good and filling summer lunch. it's so delicious and quite good for you! It's also very customizable for whatever your prefer.

Serves: 1

Ingredients:
1/2 cup low sodium chickpeas (rinsed)
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp lemon juice
Pinch of oregano
1 tbsp dried cranberries
1 tbsp feta cheese
1 tbsp avocado
2 tbsp diced bell peppers

Really all you need for this recipe is the chickpeas and the olive oil! The rest is completely customizable to your taste. Feel free to add any of your favorite veggies or toppings!


Mix everything up and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment