Saturday, February 14, 2015

Prettiest packaging


I'm going to be honest and say that I often buy makeup just for the packaging. Packaging is a big part of makeup product and it can make or break it! The packaging needs to be sturdy so it can hold up and pretty since you'll be looking at it for a while. I gathered a few of my favorite products' packaging so here they are!


Palettes 

Urban Decay's Deluxe Shadow Box: The velvety purple paired with the shiny silver material are very eye catching! The palette is also quite compact too!

City Color's New York Palette: I'm not sure where you can get this brand but I thought the packaging was very cute. Each palette is themed for a different city and it's all adorable!

Tarte's Bon Voyage Palette: Tarte always has gorgeous packaging and this palette is stunning. Gold and purple go perfectly together and the design ties it all together.

Benefit's World Famous Neutrals: I found the packaging to this very unique! It'd a bit bulky but the outer packaging it too gorgeous to pass up.


 Other

Physician's Formula Nude Wear Blush: I must say this is my all time favorite makeup packaging. It's so girly and beautiful!

C.O. Bigelow's Rose Salve: This packaging is so classic and simple and I love it!

Revlon's lip glosses: These glosses also have such classic packaging that feels so vintage. 

Maybelline's Baby Skin (And Baby Lips): The bubble letters and bright colors is what draws me into this packaging!

Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara: The packaging of this mascara is so unique from the snakeskin print to the deep purple.

Those are all of my favorite packaged products!

No comments:

Post a Comment