Tuesday, February 17, 2015

OPI Drip Dry Drops ~ Review


 I've always been a fairly impatient person. I don't really enjoy waiting for things, I'd much rather be doing something productive with my time. I've always found myself trying to find the perfect time to paint my nails so that I know I won't smudge them. I received OPI's Drip Dry Drops for Christmas and I love them! They make painting your nails way less time consuming.


I couldn't even guess on how these work but all I know is that they do! After applying my final coat of polish, I apply one drop of Drip Dry drops to each nail. My nails become instantly dry and I can move on to do anything. I usually wait around an hour for my nails to dry. I would definitely recommend this especially if you're short on time. I believe these cost around $10-$15 for this size. They are a bit pricey but I find it worth it.

OVERALL:

Drying: 10/10
Price:7/10 A bit pricey
Would I repurchase?: YES!
Would I recommend?: Yep
Overall: 9/10

I don't know what else to say about these so that's about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment