Saturday, May 17, 2014

Physicians Formula Nude Wear Blush ~ Review!

Physicians Formula is a brand I've never tried anything from before. I always overlook it at the drugstore but after trying this blush I received for my Birthday, I think I'll take a look next time. Their products always intimidate me with the price but I think it would be worth it to splurge once in a while.


The blush retails for $15.99 but Physicians Formula often has sales. 


The packaging is too cute to pass up! The colors and the bow make it so girly. 


There are 4 different shades with a shimmery topcoat on the letters.


One thing I didn't realize was that the shimmer was just a top coat and it rubbed off with one swipe. I was a little disappointed, but oh well.


When I took the photos, I swatched it with the shimmer so the swatch isn't true to color.

The blush is meant to be a sheer wash off color for a Bare Skin Effect (quoted from their website).
This isn't for someone who likes dramatic bright blush but it's great for everyday wear! This is perfect for me because it's nearly impossible to go overboard on blush. It wear well and looks so natural. The colors mixed together give a very natural pink flush to the cheeks.

OVERALL: 

Packaging: 9.5/10! (It's a bit bulky)
Price: 6.5/10
Lasting Power: 8/10
Color payoff: It's sheer but it's meant to be.
Blend-ability: 9/10
Would I repurchase?: Most likely!
Would I recommend?: YES!
Overall: 8.5/10!

That's all, I hope you enjoyed!
Bye! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment