Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Colors of the Rainbow ~ Orange!

I'm back with the second color of the rainbow, orange!
I had a hard time rounding up orange products, but eventually I found a sufficient amount! I never knew I had so many orange products until I took these photos. Here are my favorite Orange products!



Notice how I corresponded the flowers with the color theme? ;)

1. The first product is my all-time favorite facial cleanser; Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions. Sadly, I recently discovered they discontinued this cleanser and I'm on my last few drops. I'll have to try to find something similar. This is so gentle and it has a great scent.

2. Second is another mini Body Shop body butter in Satsuma. I received this as a gift from a family member a while back. The scent is very potent but it gives great moisture!

3. The 3rd product is the Baby Lips Electro in Oh Orange. It is slightly sheer but it still gives off a vivid orange tone to the lips. Also very moisturizing with a great scent.

4. I also received this Sally Hansen nail polish in Sun Kissed as a gift. This is a very bright and opaque polish!

5. The NYX eyeshadow in Tropical is a great shade for a sunset shadow look. It blends easily and has great color payoff!

6. I recently ordered the Real Techniques powder brush online and have been using it ever since. The bristles are so soft and it applies a very light layer. It's also only $10!

7. The last product is the Urban Outfitters nail polish in Weak In The Knees. This is a very unique colors and perfect for Summer!

That's all for my favorite orange products, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment