Thursday, May 22, 2014

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara Review!

Hello everyone!
I'm doing a review of the L'Oreal Voluminous mascara today. This is my second tube of this and it's one of my favorites. It very affordable and easy to access!
I hope you enjoy!



You can find this at nearly any drugstore for around $6. I prefer the Carbon Black version because I like my lashes super dark.




The packaging is just classic and round with fairly neutral colors. The brush is kind of a typical mascara wand with bristles not plastic. I really like the brush as I feel it prevents clumps. The mascara is a fairly wet formula which I really enjoy, it makes it easier to build!
I wiggle the brush on my lashes and it gives an even coat with rarely any clumps. It doesn't flake off and it removes fairly easily. The finished look is long and voluminous with no clumps. I completely forgot to photograph my lashes!

OVERALL:

Lasting power: 10/10!
Price: 10/10
Volume: 8/10
Length: 9/10
Clumping (10:no clumps, 1:lots of clumps): 8/10
Would I repurchase?: Yes!
Would I recommend?: Definitely!
Overall: 9.5/10

Overall I love this mascara and will definitely continue to use it! I hope this review was helpful!
Bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment