Saturday, May 31, 2014

Colors of the Rainbow ~ Purple! (Final color)

Hello everyone!
The Colors of the Rainbow posts are coming to an end! Today is the last color, purple. I've really enjoyed these posts and it was a fun little series to do. Here are my favorite purple products!



1. Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box. This has a ton of fun, pigmented colors that are great to play around with! there's 2 purple shades inside too!

2. Baby Lips in Peach Kiss. It's not actually purple but the packaging is!

3. Britney Spears Fantasy perfume. It smells amazing and it's not exactly purple but I threw it in there anyways!

4. Lush Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly. This is such a unique product with an amazing scent!

5. Urban Decay primer potion. This holds eyeshadow in place all day.

6. Benefit's Watts Up is a super universal highlighter in a champagne color. 

7. Urban Outfitters nail polish in Blue Jeans. This is a very unique blue toned purple, I love it!

8. China Glaze Charmed I'm Sure. Another purple polish, this one is much deeper. 

9. Sally Beauty Supply paddle brush. This is my everyday hairbrush and it works perfectly for my long, thick hair.

10. Goody hair tie. These hair ties are great for no crease ponytails or even around your wrist.

Well, that's it for Colors of the Rainbow! I hope you enjoyed this mini series/TAG. I'm not really sure what to call it.
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment