Friday, May 30, 2014

May Favorites! ~ 2014

Hello!
Another month is coming to an end and as June approaches I thought I should gather my ay favorites!
I've been using lots of things I bought and received in April and loving them! I don't have much else so say so on we go!






My first outdoor photos of the year! 
Starting off with beauty, you probably already know I've been loving the NAKED 2 palette I received for my birthday! It has all the colors I ever reach for and I can create new looks every day. I just posted a review last week, check it out here! 
I also received the Physicians Formula Nude Wear blush and have been using it everyday! It gives such a light flush of color and looks so natural.
Along with the blush, I've also been loving the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer. It's so fool-proof and it looks amazing!
My lash game has been on point this month with Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara. It gives so much volume and length it's insane.
And lastly Essie's Go Ginza has been on my nails nearly all month.


For body, skincare and what not I have a few items as well.
First is the Tone body wash in Mango Splash. I'm not usually a fan of mango but I've kind of been loving it lately, especially this scent!
At first I didn't realize a difference in my skin with Lush's Tea Tree Water, but recently it's cleared up the majority of my acne!
I have constantly been applying the Nivea Lip Butter this month. It's super moisturizing!
I forget the name of this perfume but I believe the scent is Cheery or something. it smells so floral-y and sweet and it's amazing. I'm not usually one for floral scents.


I also wanted to include some of my random and food favorites of the month because you can't forget those can you?!
I have been consistently writing in my Q&A a day journal every night before bed. I can't wait to look back on it in the years to come! 
I have really been loving voluminous hair this month. my hair is extremely flat so I've been teasing it with this Sally Beauty Supply teasing comb.
I have been eating a ton of fibre 1 bars and grapefruit cups. They're both so good!


I forgot one last thing when photographing my favorites, Benefit's cream shadow in Birthday Suit. I've been a bit crunched for time in the mornings and this is perfect for a quick eye look.

Those are all of my favorites, I hope you enjoyed! Onto another month!
Goodbye! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment