Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Hair Care Routine! (Most used hair products)

Hey there!
Today I'm going to be showing you my hair care routine! My hair is fairly long and, I love keeping it healthy and strong. I usually try to avoid heat, but I do use it every now and then.
This may seem like A TON of products, but I honestly find myself using each one pretty much every week. Obviously I don't use heat protector if I don't use heat, and I always switch up my shampoo, but these are basically the products I currently reach for most often!
First off, my shower and post-shower related products!
Lately I've been using the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth shampoo and conditioner. I haven't had time to completely try out the shampoo but I've really been liking the conditioner.
After my shower, I use the RUSK cream detangler nearly every night! It gets out every tangle and I personally think it work way better than a spray. I often reach for the Marc Anthony oil of morocco when I'm looking for a soft hair result. I actually have a review on this which I did last year, check it out!
I'm not really sure what to call this category, but I thought the products kind of went together.
My absolute favorite hairspray it the L'OREAL Elnett Satin hairs[ray. I have the unscented version and it works amazing. Most hairsprays leave my hair crunchy and dry but this makes you feel like you aren't even wearing any! It is on the pricey side, but I think it would be worth it.
When I do find myself using heat, I protect my hair with the TRESemmé heat tamer spray.
And for split end control, I use Aussie anti-breakage spray which I picked up from a clearance rack at Walmart for only $1!
The last "category" is sort of a finishing product category. First, the cake dry shampoo powder. I'm still getting used to this since it stains my roots a bit, but I should have a more detailed review on the cake products in the future. I also use the cake dry shampoo spray, it works really well and adds a lot of volume. And finally, I am in love with the John Frieda frizz-ease finishing creme. A little goes a long way and eliminates all of your frizz!
That's pretty much my most used hair products! I hope it wasn't too long.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment