Friday, January 24, 2014

Benefit World Famous Neutrals-Most Glamorous Nudes Ever

Hey! So today I'm doing a review on one of my new favorite things, the Benefit World Famous Neutrals set!
I've been using it for about a month now and I've really been loving it. It's really convenient in the sense that you can create numerous eye looks with one palette! I'm really like it and I'd love to try the others shades!
It's quite a bulky palette which takes up a lot of extra space, although I think the packaging is really cute.


It comes with 4, 0.04 oz long-wearing powder shadows is call my buff, kiss me, i'm tipsy, it's complicated, and gilt-y pleasure, as well as 2, 0.11 oz creaseless cream shadows in birthday suit and my two cents.
It also has a good sized mirror and 2 tutorials.
I was SO impressed with the quality of these shadows. I had never tried Benefit's shadows before and I was so surprised when I first swatched them. The cream shadows went on so smoothly and felt so velvety! The pigmentation was also amazing! The cream shadows lasted all day with absolutely no creasing, which is saying something because ALL of my eyeshadows crease on me.
As for the powder shadows, I fell in love with those too. They went on really smooth and had great pigmentation. They blend so effortlessly to create a gorgeous look. I can't say enough good things about them. I honestly have nothing bad to say about this product other than the bulkiness of the packaging which I can deal with.
I would definitely try out more Benefit eyeshadows in the future. I'm so thankful for receiving this as a gift on Christmas!
I really hope this helped, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment