Friday, May 24, 2013

Stila Lip Glazes: Review

I purchased a lip glaze trio a month or two ago and I've had the time to test it out.
The box said $12 but The actual price was $16. Go figure. 
I got the box in the shade "flower power" the bright colors and floral packaging attracted me.
The three colors from top to bottom are: Peach blossom, pink orchid, Lilac.
Very springy names!
I am sad to say I was actually disappointed with this product. There was lots of hype about it.
I find when you twist the dispenser a few times no product comes out. When you twist it more, product excessively flows out. In about  2 uses, the tube was 1/3 done.
As for the consistency, it was very sticky. My lips stuck together and I couldn't move them much. The colors were beautiful but I don't think I will be repurchasing this anytime soon.
That's all for today, sorrry for not posting yesterday, I've been a bit busy.
I'll try to post empties #2 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment