Monday, March 31, 2014

March Favorites!

Hello Everyone!
I can't believe another month of 2014 has gone by. I've been feeling shocked as every month passes lately. March was a fairly good month for me, I focused a lot on trying to be positive and happier and I even started journaling. Anyways, without further a due, here's my March favorites!




I've been using the ELF Studio Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette. Wow, that's a mouthful!
It has a collection of 32 neutral eyeshadows and it's my go to for a light brown smokey eye!
This is currently on sale on the ELF website from $10 to $6!


I wore these adorable bow studs from Forever 21 a ton this month! They go with nearly anything and they're a great size. I found these for only $1.80 (STEAL!).


This has always been one of my favorite nail polish shades, but I fell in love with it this month. It's been a bit cold and dull here lately and this added a little color to my life!
It's Pacific Blue by Sally Hansen and it's only $3!


I didn't realize this photo was out of focus, so sorry about that. This is the Smashbox Eye Brightening mascara and it gave a really natural look which I was really into. I will be doing a full review on this when I finally get around to reviewing the lash box I got for Christmas. 



The Dove dry shampoo is my absolute favorite dry shampoo and I can't seem to find it anywhere! I finished it this month (so sad), and it worked amazing! It's also only $4 at drugstores (If you can find it).


It's kind of odd that I'm loving a Christmas lotion in March, but nevertheless I've used this a ton!I actually transferred this into a bottle with a pump so I can dispense it easily. I use this at least 3 times a day!


I've been using the Lush tea tree toner every night and it's very refreshing. I actually recently did a review on this, check it out here!


My favorite "perfume" of the month is the Be Delectable Strawberry Cream Body mist. This smells so good and I get compliments every time I wear it! Look out for a review on this coming up in the future!


A random favorite I've got, are these Laceys macadamia & milk chocolate cookies from Costco. These taste so amazing and I was completely obsessed!

Thanks for reading & have a great day/night!


No comments:

Post a Comment