Monday, March 3, 2014

My Top 5 Eye Products!

So I'm back on schedule for today! I'm trying to post every other day in March but I can't make any promises.
Today's post is going to be my Top 5, Holy Grail eye products! These are products I use nearly everyday & love!



1. Elf eyelid primer ($1)
 I absolutely love this eye primer! It makes my eyeshadows appear super vibrant and it makes them last for hours with no creasing.



2. Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow ($24 full size)
I have two minis that I got in a Benefit set I received for Christmas and I love them!
The color selection is amazing and the glide on so smoothly onto your eyelid. They have such a  velvety texture an the last for so long!
I have a full review on them here!


3. Maybelline EYESTUDIO Gel Eyeliner (around $10)
I think I've talked about this before on my blog because it's my favorite eyeliner. It glides on with such precision and gives me complete control over the line. It lasts all day and still looks flawless at the end of the day. It's also from the drugstore!


4. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Nude Waterproof Eyeliner (around $6)
Another eyeliner, but this time for the waterline. This complety brightens up my eyes and makes me look more awake. It's also a great formula making it easy to slide onto the waterline without tugging.


5. Maybelline the Rocket Mascara (around $6)
And the 5th product is my favorite mascara! This gives amazing volume with no little to no clumps! The formula is amazing and it has a jet black color. It lasts all day, although it can be a little bit difficult to remove. 
Thanks for reading, Bye! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment