Friday, March 7, 2014

2014 Empties #1!

Hey There!
I've been collecting my empty products since January and my bag is overflowing! I've finished so many products in the past couple months and I haven't done an empties post in quite a while so I thought I'd try it again! There are quite a few products so this might be a long post. For easy reading, I've split them up into 3 categories:
Makeup
Hair
Shower&Other
Enjoy =)

Left to right: NYC Smooth Skin liquid makeup, Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation, Maybelline Fit me stick foundation, Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream, Covergirl Fresh Complexion concealer

 First category is face makeup!
I've finished quite a few foundations lately, and the reason for that, is that they've been nearly empty for so long now and I finally decided to finish them off.  
I really liked all of theses products and the ones I would most likely repurchase are the 3 on the right. 
These are all fairly light coverage products, the highest coverage of them all is the NYC foundation and the Revlon foundation. I probably wouldn't go back to the NYC foundation because the lightest shade was a bit dark for me and the formula was nothing special. The Nearly Naked foundation was good but not amazing, and I really liked the stick foundation by Maybelline!
The BB cream was alright and the concealer is great for under the eyes!
Left to right: elf lash&brow gel, Maybelline Great lash lots of lashes mascara, Baby lips quenched, Nivea essential lip balm, eos raspberry pomegranate, Maybelline color tattoo barely branded,  Benefit POREfessional powder sample
Next up, miscellaneous Makeup!
I really loved the elf brow gel, it held my brows in place all day. The mascara worked great for me two, it gave a lot of volume. I liked the Baby Lips and the Nivea lip balms but the eos wasn't my favorite and I wouldn't repurchase that one. I loved the color tattoo in Barely Branded but it dried up on me so I need to buy a new one!
Left to right: Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Shampoo, Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner, Baléa Argan Oil Hair mask, L'Oreal Power Moisture hair mask
Shampoo & Conditioners
I really enjoyed the Marc Anthony Shampoo. I found this massive bottle in a set at Cosco for a great deal. I always switch up my shampoos and conditioners so I probably wouldn't repurchase any of these very soon. The Dove and Baléa conditioners were alright and I really enjoyed the L'Oreal hair mask!
Left to right: Rusk Calm Cream Detangler, TRESemmé heat tamer spray, aussie anti-breakage spray, cake satin sugar dry shampoo
 Hair Products
I love all of the products. This is about he 3rd bottle of Rusk cream detangler I've finished. It works so well to detangle wet hair. I can honestly say I would (and probably will) repurchase all of these!
 Left to right: ST, Ives Oatmeal & Shea body wash, up&up aloe shave gel, Bath&Body Works Carried Away travel sized body wash, I love... Raspberry&Blackberry mini body wash
Now for some shower products!
I enjoyed the St.Ives body wash but I wouldn't repurchase as it was a bit boring. There wasn't much scent but it was moisturizing.
This was my second bottle of this shave gel and I really like it so it's definably going no my repurchase list! 
The Carried away body wash had a much too strong scent so I won't repurchase, and I really enjoyed the Raspberry&Blackberry body wash!
 Left to right: Dove unscented deodorant, elf daily brush cleanser, Nivea Nourishing Day Cream, Kirkland Facial Towelettes
The last category, Skincare&Other!
I actually already have repurchased every single one of these products!
I love them all and will continue to use them!

Links to full reviews:
 




That is it for my huge empties post! I hope you enjoyed and let me know if you liked it!
Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment