Friday, February 21, 2014

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation Review! (100th Post!)

Hello Everyone!
Today is actually my 100th post! I can't believe I've already posted 100 blog posts. I've had my blog for nearly 1 year and I love posting on it! I'm very excited to write my 100th post, so here it is!

As the title says, I'm going to be doing a review of the Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation. I picked this up recently as I had heard great things about it and I already love it!
I really love the packaging of this! It contains an average 1 oz. and I really like the shape of the bottle. It has a pump, which makes it super easy to dispense. I use 1 pump when applying with my fingers, and 2 when using a sponge. This foundation is extremely blendable. My favorite way to apply it is with a damp beauty sponge, this gives the most natural-looking application. It sets to a non-shiny finish but it's also not matte, leaving it looking natural on the skin. I usually like to apply powder, and set it with MAC fix+ for a dewy finish & lasting power. 
I really like the fact that this contains and SPF of 20, it's great for the sunnier months. 
The coverage is medium to full. It covers all discoloration & redness as well as blurs any acne. As I said, it looks really natural on the skin and it doesn't appear cakey. It also lasts a fairly long time. Most foundations don't look great on me at the end of the day but this one holds up pretty well. 
I'm in the lightest shade (ivory) and I find that it matches me perfectly! It does oxidize a little bit but nothing too dramatic.
Overall, this is actually my new favorite foundation! I don't have anything negative to say about this apart from the price. It retails for $13 at most drugstores in Canada, but I often see coupons for Covergirl.
That finishes my review for today. I hope you anjoyed my 100th post and I can't wait to do more!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment