Thursday, August 6, 2015

What I ate today ~ 08.06.15


Hello! Today I thought I'd share what I ate. I was stuck at home all day so I didn't eat super exciting but it is a fairly real representation of what I eat. I kind of fell of the healthy trend when I returned from Vegas. I've been focusing on enjoying my Summer without limiting myself. I have also stopped working out for the time being and I don't even feel bad about it. It's good to take breaks, life is too short to restrict yourself especially if it's making you unhappy. I saw an Instagram post that said "Moments count. Calories don't." And it really changed my viewpoint. 


 Since I slept till nearly 11 (jeez) all I had was an oatmeal blueberry muffin for breakfast.


 For lunch I had a nice, juicy peach and some chickpea feta salad which I actually have a recipe for!


 I had a banana flavored popsicle for an early snack. I am definitely a snacker throughout the afternoon!


 If you have never tried these cookies you must! They are amazing!


 I was actually super hungry by 4pm so I also had some crackers...


 ...and a blueberry yogurt!


Dinner was some (funky-looking) hot dogs and frozen fries.

I know that wasn't super healthy or fancy but it's really pretty much an average day for me. I don't eat the exact same stuff daily but along the same-ish lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment