Wednesday, August 19, 2015

LORAC PRO Palette


 I had wanted to try out the LORAC PRO Palette for a while now. I've never seen it anywhere in Canada so when I found it in Kohls in Vegas I bought it. I believe it was $42 or something like that. The shades are all neutral. Half a matte and half a shimmery. The colors all compliment each-other nicely so I thought I could make some nice looks with it.

 

 It also came with a mini eye primer which I actually really enjoy!


 The shades are all quite pretty. They are fairly pigmented but not as much as I expected. I feel like a need to layer them a bi before I get my desired look. The are fairly bendable.  I must say, I do prefer my NAKED 2 palette.





It was a nice change for my eyeshadow collection. Althought if I could go back, I probably wouldn't buy it again.

Overall I'd give this a 7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment